The original mailing list was receiving too many hard bounces, and has been purged as of May, 2017. Therefore, if you’d like to continue receiving these by email, you’ll need to resubscribe below.
E D I T O R I A L L Y
M E C H A N I C A L L Y
- A fresh new, peachy color palette which was decided upon thanks to feedback from a few of you, along with more gray spacers to mitigate as-of-yet unavoidably unused space and add a sense of cohesion.
- New section renamed to Fresh in the interest of reducing any chronological confusion.
- A big, sexy new Butler Stencil logo in a more sensibly-scaled top space.
- A new reading experience thanks to twenty-two pixel, ultra-slim Cormorant body text, Italiana titles, SC-ed Playfair in the nav, and Butler headers. Additionally, our 18-month-long war with side padding is finally turning in our favor.
- The footer has been polished, resurrected from transparency, updated typographically, and adorned with a big, on-brand delta hyperlinked to our .
- 🔑 for the now-irrelevant ‘auto’ tag has been replaced with 📲 linking in the speedy menu.
The virtually limitless possibilities of digital media can become - for obsessives like myself - a virtually unending, unshakable hell of excruciating revision. Frankly, I’ve overdone it this past year - it’s time for me to step away from Extratone’s technical and administrative chores for a period of rest and refocus - to wrap up a few longform pieces of my own. I’m mostly mentioning it here in hopes that my vanity will guarantee that I abide by this promise, but I do sincerely hope you enjoy this darling thing we built for you.
Here’s to the Sticky Peach! May it hold out against me for months to come.